Friendly, Caring & Exceptional Skill
Dr. Roseanne Ganley embodies what you expect in your dentist: friendliness and exceptional skills. But, Dr. Roseanne is much more than that. She loves to laugh, treats her patients more like friends and cares deeply about her patients, family and community. Even if she isn’t your dentist, she’s the type of person you’d want for a friend.
Roseanne Ganley - the Doctor
- Start in practice: 1996 - BS in Microbiology from LSU
- Starts practice in The Woodlands: 2003 - DDS from Louisiana State University
- American Dental Association member - Pankey Institute Alumni
- Texas Dental Association member - Continuing education programs
- Greater Houston Dental Association member
As a graduate of the prestigious Pankey Institute, Dr. Ganley has advanced training in occlusion (jaw alignment), TMJ diagnosis and therapy, functional aesthetic dentistry and complex diagnosis and treatment planning.
Roseanne Ganley - the Person
Before relocating to the Woodlands with her husband in 2003, Dr. Ganley practiced family dentistry in Covington, LA for seven years. They have two daughters, Maddie and Ellie, their pride and joy. The Ganley’s are active members of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Dr. Ganley volunteers at the Interfaith Community Clinic that provides free dentistry for people in need. She enjoys spending her free time being with family and friends.